|Year||2020||Week||7 (15 February - 21 February)|
A new Protocol for the opening of a sanitary corridor to facilitate crew changes has been finalized and circulated to all concerned with immediate effect..
All present travel restrictions will remain in force till 31st March 21 and will be reviewed as from that date.
Passengers arriving on the national carrier: Air Mauritius from Europe or from Dubai on special Emirates Airlines flights are allowed in after being tested negative for Covid-19 and a quarantine of 14 days in chosen hotels at passenger’s expense is still mandatory except for crew travelling through the sanitary corridor where special regulations will apply to facilitate the transit of crew to / from their ships calling at Port Louis.
The port of Port-Louis is open except to Passenger ships, and the following services are authorized :
1. Delivery of Bunker fuels
2. Repatriation of crew after negative Covid-19 PCR test
3. Embarkation of crew after 14 days quarantine and negative Covid-19 PCR test
4. Delivery of Provisions, stores, spares, Lube Oil
5. Delivery of Fresh water by barge alongside and at anchorage
6. Renewal of SSCEC
7. Repair works
8. Disembarkation of weapons only (For PMSC)
9. Embarkation of Weapons only (For PMSC)
10. Vessels will have to be cleared by Health Authorities which require to have the body temperature of all crew members over the past 7 days
11. Crew are allowed to go ashore for short periods after negative Covid-19 PCR test, subject vessel has been at sea for more than 14 days since last port.
• Medical disembarkation under the strict control of the MRCC and the Health Authorities through the sanitary corridor protocol
• The airport is open only for cargo planes and specific commercial flights from Air Mauritius and Emirates Airlines under supervision of the Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority .
COVID-19 Update (Mauritius) as at 15.02.2021 :
|Number of infected persons||595|
|Number of cured persons||546|
|Number of active cases (imported)||39|
|Number of deceased||10|