|Year||2020||Week||42(12 October -18 October)|
2nd phase of the re-opening of the borders started since midnight on 30.09.2020.
Passengers arriving on the national carrier: Air Mauritius from Europe and Dubai on special Emirates Airlines flights are allowed in after being tested negative for Covid-19 and a compulsory quarantine of 14 days in chosen hotels at passenger’s expense is mandatory.
The port of Port-Louis is open except to Passenger ships, and the following services are authorized:
1. Delivery of Bunker fuels
2. Delivery of Provisions, stores, spares, Lube Oil
3. Delivery of Fresh water by barge alongside and at anchorage
4. Renewal of SSCEC
5. Light repair works
6. Disembarkation of weapons only (For PMSC)
7. Embarkation of Weapons only (For PMSC)
8. Vessels will have to be cleared by Health Authorities which require to have the body temperature of all crew members over the past 7 days
Services NOT Allowed:
1. No crew changes
2. No Shore Leaves. Ships’ crew are confined on board.
• Medical disembarkation under the strict control of the MRCC and the Health Authorities
• The airport is open only for cargo planes and specific commercial flights from Air Mauritius and Emirates Airlines under supervision of the Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority .
COVID-19 Update (Mauritius) as at 14.10.2020 :
|Number of Infected Persons||407|
|Number of Cured Persons||361|
|Number of Active Cases (Imported)||36|
|Number of Deceased||10|