|Year||2020||Week||35(24 August - 30 August)|
Lock down and curfew lifted since midnight on 31.05.2020
Borders closed till further notice.
The port of Port-Louis is open except to Passenger ships, and the following services are authorised :
1. Delivery of Bunker fuels
2. Delivery of Provisions, stores, spares, Lube Oil
3. Delivery of Fresh water by barge alongside and at anchorage
4. Renewal of SSCEC
5. Light repair works
6. Disembarkation of weapons only (For PMSC)
7. Embarkation of Weapons only (For PMSC)
8. Vessels will have to be cleared by Health Authorities which require to have the body temperature of all crew members over the past 7 days
Services NOT Allowed:
1. No crew changes
2. No Shore Leaves. Ships’ crew are confined on board.
• Medical disembarkation under the strict control of the MRCC and the Health Authorities
• The airport is open only for cargo planes and special repatriation flights (no commercial passenger flights for the time being).
COVID-19 Update (Mauritius) as at 31.08.2020 :
|Number of Infected Persons||355|
|Number of Cured Persons||335|
|Number of Active Cases (Imported)||10|
|Number of Deceased||10|