|Year||2021||Week||29 (19 July - 25July)|
A limited number of commercial flights have resumed as from 15th July from Paris and Dubai. Arriving passengers having been vaccinated are allowed in special “Covid safe” cluster hotels where they can enjoy all the hotel facilities and will be subject to day 0, day 7 and day 14 PCR tests prior being allowed outside the hotels.
Non vaccinated passengers are directed to quarantine hotels for 14 days in isolation. These protocols are valid till 1st October where the situation will be re-assessed.
More info can be found on : https://booking.mymauritius.travel/.
The Nationwide confinement has been lifted since 06:00 on Saturday 1st of May. Contact tracing has been implemented and all those who may have been infected are quarantined..
The port of Port-Louis is open except to Passenger ships, and the following services are authorized :
1. Delivery of Bunker fuels
2. Repatriation of crew after negative Covid-19 PCR test.
3. Embarkation of crew after 14 days quarantine and negative Covid-19 PCR test. Suspended
4. Delivery of Provisions, stores, spares, Lube Oil
5. Delivery of Fresh water by barge alongside and at anchorage
6. Renewal of SSCEC
7. Repair works
8. Disembarkation of weapons only (For PMSC)
9. Embarkation of Weapons only (For PMSC)
10. Vessels will have to be cleared by Health Authorities which require to have the body temperature of all crew members over the past 7 days
11. Crew are allowed to go ashore for short periods after negative Covid-19 PCR test, subject vessel has been at sea for more than 14 days since last port. Suspended
• Medical disembarkation under the strict control of the MRCC and the Health Authorities through the sanitary corridor protocol
• The airport is open only for cargo planes and specific commercial flights from Air Mauritius and Emirates Airlines under supervision of the Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority.
COVID-19 Update (Mauritius) as at 19.07.2021 :
|Number of infected persons||2620|
|Number of cured persons||1860|
|Number of active cases (imported)||741active cases all in isolation|
|Number of deceased||19|