|Year||2022||Week||19 (09 May - 15 May )|
Borders re-opened since 1st October 2021. Commercial flights have resumed and will gradually increase as need be. No more travel restrictions for fully vaccinated arriving passengers with valid COVID-19 insurance health cover.
PCR test prior arrival is no more required for fully vaccinated passengers on arrival. COVID Testing (rapid antigen test) will be done on arrival and on day 5 of your stay.
Non vaccinated passengers must, on top of the above requirements, remain in self-isolation for 7 days and remained confined in an accommodation of their choice for the first 7 days and will only be allowed outside their accommodation as from the 8th day and freely explore the island without further testing.
More information can be found on : https://mauritiusnow.com/mauritius/travel/advice/
The Quarantine Act remains in force till further advised.
Port access is being restricted since 15th August to holders of Covid-19 vaccination certificate or holders of negative PCR tests dating back less than 7 days.
The port of Port-Louis is open and the following services are authorized :
1. Delivery of Bunker fuels
2. Repatriation of crew after negative Covid-19 PCR test.
3. Embarkation of crew after negative Covid-19 PCR test.
4. Rapid Embarkation of crew through Sanitary corridor (vaccinated crew only)
5. Delivery of Provisions, stores, spares, Lube Oil
6. Delivery of Fresh water by barge alongside and at anchorage
7. Renewal of SSCEC
8. Repair works
9. Disembarkation of weapons only (For PMSC)
10. Embarkation of Weapons only (For PMSC)
11. Vessels will have to be cleared by Health Authorities which require to have the body temperature of all crew members over the past 7 days
12. Crew are allowed to go ashore for short periods after negative Covid-19 PCR test, subject vessel has been at sea for more than 14 days since last port.
• Medical disembarkation under the strict control of the MRCC and the Health Authorities through the sanitary corridor protocol
COVID-19 Update (Mauritius) as at 09.05.2022 (Reuters):
|Total number of infected persons||37,744|
|Number of currently infected persons||712|
|Number of deceased||990|
|Infection Rate||Stable at 16% of Peak|